These posts in the form of an ebook now available
Back in July, I started a series of articles on WMI query language. There has been lot of delay in finishing up the series and when I did finish it, there were several issues with my blog. I had to re-write last two parts of the series. So, lot of links you might have bookmarked may not be valid since the entire blog content went through a churn. So, I thought it will be good to publish one post with links to all articles in this series. So, here it is — all 10 parts of the series.
1. WMI query language – An introduction
2. WMI query language – Keywords and Operators
3. WMI query language – Data Queries: SELECT, FROM, and WHERE
4. WMI query language – Data Queries: Associators Of
5. WMI query language – Data Queries: References Of
6. WMI query language – Event Queries: Introduction
7. WMI query language – Event Queries: Syntax
8. WMI query language – Event Queries: Intrinsic Events
9. WMI query language – Event Queries: Extrinsic Events
10. WMI query language – Schema queries
So, what is next? I will be releasing an eBook with all this content. The eBook will have many more examples than what I had put in the blog posts. It will have a few bonus chapters on WMI timer events and the PowerEvents module by Trevor (@pcgeek86).Do let me know if there is anything that you wanted to see around the WMI query language. I will be more than happy to include that content in the eBook.
I am targeting to release this eBook by mid January. Stay tuned for it.!